
You know those days...one of those days when you just know tomorrow has to be to better? Well, that's sort of how I feel tonight. And, I'm against writing negative Facebook statuses, but I've never made that commitment about blogging. So, I'm going to open up a little bit and let you into a part of my life I don't talk about (on my blog) too often.
Remember reason number one from this post? Well, this is a post about when things don't go the way you planned. Life throws you curveballs, and whether or not there is a valid/understandable reason, life still hurts sometimes. But, I was watching the 1959 classic Pillow Talk today and I pulled this great quote from it. I'm determined to apply it to this situation :) Or at least quote it over and over:
"I had the mumps once...I'm going to treat him like any other disease. I had it, I'm over it, and now I'm immune to him."
Phew. Now that's out there. Don't worry. I'm not some sad, depressed girl. Just having a "life is tough" night. Tomorrow will be better. I'm sure of it.
PS. A rainy day photo seemed fitting, yet this also inspired me a little. I found it here.
2 comments:
i love you!
also i want to watch that movie with you :)
it's okay to be sad, give yourself 24 hours and then chin up! don't let this BOY diminish your holiday break! i love you!!
Post a Comment