Yes, it seems like I have not been able to wipe the smile off my face for quite some time now (besides the final newswriting story due tomorrow, ward christmas party tomorrow night, my stats final--eek--on Tuesday, 3 finals on Wednesday, Relief Society Activity Wed. night, final Thursday, White Christmas party Thursday...and everything else going on). I credit that happiness to these people/things:
12.05.2010
tis the season.
As my roommate Lyndi said, "I've had a perma-grin all day."
Subject 1: Caleb. AKA "Landlord Boy". I've quite enjoyed spending time with him lately and getting to know him better. And I found this picture taken at the ward temple trip Saturday particularly pleasing! What I've noticed about Caleb is that he is always serving others. What a great example!

Subject 2: My roommates + Kelly (our surrogate roommate). These girls have brought so much happiness to my life, especially in these last two weeks as I've been stressed with school ... and life. We have so much fun laughing and joking with one another! I don't know what I'd do without them :)
Subject 3: The temple + Christmas. This picture includes TWO of my favorite things: the St. George Temple and the Christmas season. I had the great opportunity to look at lights last night and feel the "magic in the air." I truly love this Christmas season! And I like this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
caleb is cute! and you do look very happy. can't wait to see you at the shower!
surrogate? oh geez. haha. interesting that caleb is number one ;)
Post a Comment