10.15.2010

the letter.



"The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters."
-Svetlana Alliluyeva


I love writing letters; even more, I love receiving them. Whether from missionaries or dear friends, oh the joy a letter brings.

Today I had the pleasure of reading quite the letter from one of my friends on a mission. I smiled non-stop while reading, and have already reread it once (and it's only been an hour).

Here is a quote I pulled from the letter I wanted to share:

"...Always remember to live above reproach, without regret, and for someone else."

How I appreciate a man who knows how to write!

Happy Weekend :)

photo from here

1 comment:

kelzone said...

Chile Santiago West Mission
Provo MTC
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604
and after December 20
Chile Santiago West Mission
Casilla de Correo 149
Chacaruco 166
Maipu
Chile

...just sayin'