1.04.2011

just our hands clasped so tight..

...waiting for the hint of a spark.

One of the lines to a favorite song. Originally by Death Cab for Cutie, but I discovered that awesome cover tonight and wanted to share it. It's lovely.

What has that got to do with anything? Well, nothing really. But, it's 1 a.m.
I am leaving in 3 hours to head back "home" ... at least, my second home. I feel homesick for Cedar when I'm home for the holidays (although I LOVE being with my family and seeing high school best friends) but there is something almost magical about the little place I've come to love in the last year and a half.

School is starting next week. And then, before I know it, I will be done. Done with my second year of college. Off for the summer.

So many exciting adventures could happen in 2011. I just feel it in my bones. It's going to be a great year, no matter what. Who knows what will happen by the time Dec. 31 2011 rolls around?

Well, I should get some sleep, but it seems I'm somewhat anxious. And lately I've been playing around with the idea of cutting my hair like this:
What do you think?
-sorry the image is so large-

Alright, time to wrap this post up (if you're still reading!). Tomorrow, I promise an exciting post which may include: favorite pics from the holiday break, 2011 Resolutions, and Top 10 reasons why a guy should love me (just kidding on the last one).

PS. My sister, Jen is doing a giveaway on her blog! Head on over (she is witty, crafty, and has an amazing taste in music. Seriously), check out her page, and enter the giveaway! Even if it takes away my odds of winning...you'll enjoy her posts. Promise!

Goodnight blog world. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

jen said...

that hair cut is a longer version of what i have! and actually what i am growing my hair into. :) so, i love it!
thanks for the link cheri. can't wait to start our weekly calls again!

Marycatherine White said...

I love the cover of that song!!! It's amazing. About the hair, I LOVE it. I vote you should do it :)Oh and p.s. Cedar IS magical. I don't think I ever want to leave. I'm sure I will but I've been here for 20 years and I'm still not done with it.