12.01.2010

dec. 1


"it's coming on Christmas, they're cutting down trees."
Last night I *might have* slept on the couch, for the sole purpose of the lights on the wall next to me. I adore Christmas lights. And this season. Everything about it.
I'm excited for December and for its many adventures :)
What are your favorite holiday traditions? Or movies? Or foods? Tell me in the comments!

ps. can anyone name the song/movie reference?

I

4 comments:

jen said...

The name of the song I believe "River" or "The River". I don't know the movie reference but i love that song!
Favorite holiday traditions - not many that we do, but hanging lights, decorating the tree. Movies - Love Actually, Elf, About a Boy (not really a christmas movie, but always makes me think of Christmas), The Family Stone. I'm sure there are others.
Foods - mom's cinnamon rolls

Cheri said...

Jen, thanks for the comment :) I love Elf too! And mom's cinnamon rolls. What a shame that I left them at home after Thanksgiving instead of bringing some back :(

mks said...

please oh please lets see each other. we've missed you! i love while you were sleeping...although its not totally a christmas movie, my mom loved watching it at christmas and i do too. as for food...fudge, cheese ball, and cuties oranges. mmm.

Sarah Larsen said...

Hi Cheri!Thanks so much for coming by my blog. I totally love Christmas lights too. Something about that picture makes me totally understand why you slept by them! As for traditions, we do the same old pajama tradition that most do. But I still love it.