I cannot wait for fall.
Seriously.
Last week at the store, I bought a bag of candy corn. It was only $1.88. I was determined to save it until October. Then, Sunday night rolls around and even though I had fought of many cravings the week prior, I held off no longer. I opened that bag and enjoyed. In moderation. This week I've taken a few (handfuls) each day to class and they've been a delightful treat. I even took them tonight with me to the library, where I am currently studying for my nutrition test.
Anyway, my reason for this post was inspired by this recipe. I don't know about you, but cinnamon carmel corn shouts "fall" and it also alerts a few of my senses.
I cannot wait to bust out my box of winter clothes, tucked safely under my elevated bed. My boots have been calling my name for a few days now, but it just hasn't been quite cold enough to wear them yet. It's chilly in the morning, but heats up by mid-afternoon. Man, I love fall. Especially the crunching leaves. Oh I can just imagine walking to class now with my feet crunch-crunching as I walk.
I better stop blogging, and just finish up my studying. Hooray for the upcoming season! My favorite.
{cheri}
1 comment:
Ah! I totally almost bought some candy corn today, but I decided that I wouldn't be able to eat it in moderation. So I gave up on them completely. But I am SO excited for Fall!
Post a Comment