9.21.2009

to my roommate..

who doesn't even know this blog exists. But, I want to write about her anyway! Sam is one of the greatest girls I've met. Not only is she kind, caring, and always thoughtful, but she is extraordinarily funny.

Seriously.

This girl can make me laugh. At any moment.

Anyway, in the six weeks of living in Cedar, Sam and I have quickly become best friends. And, the best part is that I always used to wonder if I'd have to be "completely normal" at college...because I'm kind of crazy sometimes. But, Sam and I are sometimes just completely weird. And it's great. We talk in odd voices (well, I kind of got that from Sam) and say very VERY random comments....but it's so great.

FOR EXAMPLE: I'm sitting in Sam's room right now and said, "Give me a quote." This is what she said:

"Stop. You're giving me my asmars. Time to go take my inhaler. Puff puff. You give me a condition."

If only you could hear her voice....ah man. HILARIOUS.

I think I hang out more in her room than in mine...actually I'm almost certain that's true. Two weeks ago we stayed up till 5:30 a.m. talking in her room, and this past Saturday it was 3. We just keep talking. and talking. and talking. and laughing/crying.

So, anyway, I'm doing good here at college. I'm so lucky to have already met such great, amazing, fun people!

also, we love quoting "Potter Puppet Pals" especially this one .


{this is a pic of me and sam, so happy to be eating at Wendy's for the first time in a month}
{cheri}

3 comments:

jen said...

it's nice to find someone that "gets" you. Also, did you cut bangs or have you always had those? They look cute.
Glad Sam didn't die of Swine Flu.

Chrisanne Serafin said...

BAHAHAHA! I LOVE THAT ONE!

Natalie said...

Good to hear that all is well and that you've made such a great friend. That can make the biggest difference at college! I talked to your mom last night on the phone for a while and she said you do have some other roomies who do some quite anoyig things too...hang in there, every one has at least one of them...they teach you patience and long suffereing! :) We miss you...call next time you come home and we'll grab some ice cream or something. Love ya!