So, I just got done with my first college test. It was for my Geology class, and well...let's just say, I need to calm down and not stress out so much. There were some frustrating things -- like seeing a question and knowing that I saw it but couldn't remember exactly the answer, but...I guess I can look at it on the bright side and know that I did study for this test, so I tried my best to be prepared.
Anyway, that's not why I am blogging right now. I was just going to share an ironic/paradoxical situation -- I'm sitting here, studying for my upcoming Nutrition test, and my roommate got a package (ahem, for any reading, I wouldn't MIND getting a package. I would actually love it. Or just a nice snail-mailed letter...love those too!) and inside her package were some of her favorite snacks -- peanut butter, oreos, gummy worms, etc... Well, I said I had never had pb + oreos but I'd seen it on the Parent Trap. So, she said I had to try it. Back to the point, I'm studying about NUTRITION, with my daily bowl of icecream in my hands (yes, I eat a bowl every day) and then, to top it off, I dipped an oreo in peanut butter and ate that too....
Guess what? It wasn't half bad.
2 comments:
We can only send you a letter if we have a mailing address!!!!
i sent you a tiny something via snail mail. and i'm in the process of putting some things together. i just need to have a weekend at home! maybe this weekend i can be productive.
also - enjoy eating that daily bowl of ice cream while you can. seems i hit 27 and all of the sudden i have to be careful about what i eat. it stinks. or just run more. :)
Post a Comment