And I should REALLY do my hair sometime...
Before church:
I got sick of having my hair down midway Relief Society, and pulled it up into a lame pony. Here is after:
The breakdown:
Orange Tee: Downeast Basics (courtesy of mom)
Jean Skirt: Gap (courtesy of..?...some hand me down)
Brown Sweater: JC Penney
Necklace: Kohls
Ring: Dollar Store :)
Argyle Socks: I can't remember...either Kohls or Target
Boots*: Kohls
Purse: Did you take notice of it?! I think it's simply adorable. Thanks to Jen for that :)
*I have worn these boots + sweater combo twice in a row. I just love the boots (I wore 'em twice this week to school), and the sweater is so easy to throw over for church! I thought I'd try the sock showing under the boot this week, and I like it- spunky. Caught the idea from the latest DownEast catalog.
2 comments:
you are too cute! And I love that you like the purse. I'm so glad. Once it was made, it was hard to let go...but I thought you would like having something one of a kind.
Also, thank you for adding the picture on the side with me in it. Makes me feel loved.
Hey Cheri! Happy birthday!! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your party...I had lame rehearsal. But it looks like you had fun! I love you Cheri...Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment