11.17.2008

"Seven" Tag

Tag from Jenni

7 Things I plan to do before I die
1. Visit Tonga, especially the Nuku'Alofa, Tonga temple
2. Fall in love & get married
3. Stay in love
4. Have children
5. Record a cd and sell it
6. Live in Nashville
7. Go skydiving

7 Things I can do:
1. Play guitar
2. Make up songs on a whim
3. Talk in many accents and weird voices
4. Make others laugh/smile
5. Flirt
6. Write in a journal
7. Eat too much icecream

7 Things I cannot do:
1. Cook meals
2. Draw well
3. Love spiders
4. Go without icecream for a month (or even a week)
5. Skateboard
6. Sing opera
7. Enjoy Star Wars movies (okay, I have never tried...)

7 Things I would have on a deserted island:
1. A best friend
2. My journal and lots of paper and pens
3. Scriptures
4. Toothbrush
5. A bathing suit- although if it were deserted, I wouldn't need to cover up. But still.
6. My guitar
7. Chapstick

7 Things I say most often:
1. "I was kidding!"
2. "It was just a J-OKE" or "A J-K petersen" haha
3. "Whatever..."
4. "Oh my gosh!!"
5. "Uh!! I hate my life.." although, I have tried to not say this as much, because I really don't!
6. "He is SO cute!"
7. "Like seriously?"

7 Celebs I Admire:
1. Faith Hill
2. Tim McGraw
3. Martina McBride
4. Carrie Underwood
5. Taylor Swift
6. David Archuleta
7. Donny Osmond :P

7 Favorite Foods
1. Scalloped Potatoes
2. Apples!
3. Breadsticks
4. Icecream
5. Jamba Juice
6. Tortilla Casserole
7. Chicken Alfredo

7 People I Tag:
1. Chrissy
2. Kamilla
3. Jen W.
4. Amy W.
5. Shanna
6. Melissa King
7. Ceci

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Thanks for tagging me! Tonga would basically be awesome to visit.