11.11.2008

tuesday (boring title, i know)

I don't want to sound negative, so I'll say ONE negative thing, and then list more positive stuff. It seems like because I had such a fantastic day yesterday, today is just going to be the opposite.

I'm in one of those "I don't know if I want to cry, go running, or just scream into my pillow" moods. But things will get better in time.

Now, for the more positive note?

I was taking a walk today, and the weather was simply gorgeous. It was perfect fall weather. I was wearing a big jacket, but I had to take it off because I was getting too warm. As I was walking, I became aware of a faint smell floating into my nostrils- it is what "fall" reminds me of. It was that smoky, fireplace smell that only comes when there is a bite of chill in the air. I loved it though.

And last, my favorite colors are featured in this picture that I took on Saturday. The colors are yellow, red, and blue. Except technically my favorite color of blue is just a bit lighter than this (my fav. shade is the color of my turtleneck from Sunday). I have had red nails for so long. I love short, red nails. It seems weird to have no color on my nails. However, Monday I changed them to bright pink. It is a fun color too, just not as chic as the red.

No comments: