So, mom and I had a great time bonding and making breadsticks. While the dough was rising, we began to make our dessert- the sensational and addictive, apple crisp. Here is the apple crisp topping, and we are pouring it over the cinnamon & sugar coated apples.
Me getting ready to put the breadsticks in the oven. We had fun trying to twist them. Even if they didn't look the best, they sure tasted delightful!
After cooking them, we put butter on them, and then coated part with cinnamon and sugar, and some with garlic seasoning.
Then we enjoyed a delightful dinner that included spaghetti and breadsticks. Next time, I'd probably cook them a minute or two more so they were a bit more golden. But, they were cooked all the way through and simply delicious (Especially dipped in spaghetti marinara). I think dipping the cinnamon-sugar ones in a cinnamon-roll glaze would be SO good too..
And now, it's time to go eat some apple crisp (topped with vanilla icecream), curl up in my favorite blanket, and watch White Christmas. I love dear old Bing :)
Until..tomorrow?!
loves.
1 comment:
oh yum!
Post a Comment