11.30.2008

November 30..

what a day! My week has been so FILLED, especially these last two days. I would bore with you my past schedule, but I'm sure you don't care what I was doing!

but, briefly, here goes:
-Thanksgiving was wonderful and delicious.
-Friday was EARLY (we arrived at Kohls at 3:59 am, after I only had two hours of sleep!), and then I had a bunch of stuff to do that night (Bingo, helped a friend with his essay, and a game night- so much fun!)
-Saturday..Babysat, bingo, helped w/ essay, officer meeting, government homework..

I can't believe tomorrow is DECEMBER. November flew by. And as much fun as it was posting (cough) nearly everyday, it will be a relief to only post when I feel like it. You may not hear from me for another couple of weeks...okay, I doubt that.

Here is a video..



and..in line at Kohls very early! And a LONG line...1.5 hours.

No comments: