1.25.2013

just my type.

...typography, that is.

I have been obsessed with typography (though I didn't know the technical name until a few years ago) since junior high. Surely you can imagine my excitement over the last two months of finding typographic prints relating to New York. 

I have an entire pinterest board dedicated to the cause -- and plan to invest in some of the maps and prints after my mission. Here are a few favorite finds:

Source: abduzeedo.com via Cheri on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Cheri on Pinterest




























So I'm a little obsessed. Yeah. But, I think it's justified. I'm getting more and more excited each day about this new adventure ... and starting to realize that I might have a lot to do before then. 68 days suddenly doesn't seem that far away. I've been looking at stationary too because I WILL be writing letters. Perhaps you'll see a post about that next week.

Until then,
Happy Friday! 

No comments: