^^This place already has my heart^^
2 roommates who see my crazy side ... and still love me, even with the constant movie quoter, singer, Instagrammer & baking addict that I am.
3 hours spent on campus this afternoon: giving 1 spontaneous campus tour to a potential student, and catching up with approximately 5 friends & 2 former professors.
5 days until I
10 days until I receive my endowments from my favorite temple (in St. George, which was also the first operating temple).
22 days until Valentine's Day that I'll get to spend with my handsome man. **that's a joke. just seeing if you were reading.
45 days (roughly) until I move home. I can't think about this one too much because I love Cedar City quite a bit & don't like to think about that phase of life being over.
48 days until this girl leaves for Russia.
59 days until another sister comes to town.
71 days until I'll say "see ya later" & embark on another journey for 18 months.
$9 for a book of stamps ... so I can write people while I'm on said adventure. Hint, hint.
Now, I know I shouldn't be living for what is to come. I should be embracing each day that I have until these things happen. But, being the A-type personality that I am, I like organization. And lists. And schedules. So, it's only natural that a countdown helps me sleep at night. I really am excited for all of the things that are ahead for me -- for the challenges, excitement, new friendships, etc.
In the meantime, I'll be Googling images of Brooklyn and Coney Island, falling in love with typographic New York prints (for my future home, obvi), getting my reality TV —The Bachelor and The Biggest Loser — and silly sitcom — Pretty Little Liars and Modern Family — fix with my roommates, eating pazookies late at night (shhh), going on long drives to look at pretty houses, enduring Insanity in the morning, and browsing online for comfortable, lasting mission shoes.
Sounds like a good life, right?
3 comments:
- Sister # 2 comes in 67 days (I almost panicked and thought I'd bought tickets for the wrong date).
- Just don't buy danskos. They are ugly and you can always buy a new pair of shoes! Buy a couple of pairs of comfy flats with a bit of color!
I went to NYC for the first time last spring! That picture you posted makes me feel nostalgic. It is a lovely place.
Oh Cheri....I loved this post. I got a little teary at the eyes in thinking of you! I love your type A list making personality!
Post a Comment