hello from the mac lab! taking a blogging break.
Today, I'm working on part two of my typography project. I love having to read about how letters were formed, how typefaces are created, and the history of fonts. #NerdAlert.
Tomorrow, I'm running the Cedar City Half Marathon. I'm a jumbled mess of nervousness & excitement. And I'm chugging water today like there's going to be a drought.
Last night, I visited this most beautiful place called Yankee Meadows. It's gorgeous. I've never seen so many stars in my entire life. Plus, tin foil dinners? Yum.
Currently, I'm obsessed with bands including Imagine Dragons, Modest Mouse, & Of Monsters & Men. Check them out. All of them. (Music Monday post worthy? Yes).
Fall is almost here. I can feel it in the air. And the thought of wearing boots (or needing to buy a new pair..), cardigans, scarves & skinny jeans ... is simply bringing a big smile to my face. Ooh, and those drives through the canyon with the changing leaves? Eeek!
Those are five things on my mind. Enjoy! Happy Friday!

2 comments:
good luck tomorrow! way to cross something off your bucket list.
you're so cute! I'm so going to miss fall in Cedar this year...even though I haven't been there for it for a couple years now. ha
Good luck tomorrow too!!!! I know you'll do great though. :) So happy for you!
Post a Comment