I'm starting a new weekly feature called "Tell Me (How It Is) Tuesday." Basically, I want to answer your questions (if you have any). These questions can be about anything -- music, relationships, my life, style, movies (although you might not want my opinion on that), school, food, love (lack of it), roommates, crushes, etc.
So, let's get this ball rolling. Here's how it works: you ask me a question (in the comments) and then next week, on Tell Me Tuesday, I'll answer it! Sound good? Start asking ... please :) And if you have more than one question, you can still ask, I'll just save it for another week.
3 comments:
Who is your favorite sister and why?
ha ha.
What were your favorite TVs shows as a kid?
Do you have any recurring dreams?
What is the most daring/dangerous thing you've ever done? (skydiving, motorcycle-riding, honeybadger-wrestling, telling Jen she isn't your favorite sister, etc) haha
why aren't you in provo?
why can't i find any unicorns?
ps. my capicha or however you spell that word verification this is potion. which makes me think of you quoting hp puppet pals... so my third question is "button, oh button, where hast thou fled?"
Post a Comment