1.23.2012

music monday.

hello, music lovers.

I've done a few "music monday" posts before and I'm going to try to do this every week. The songs might be covers, new discoveries, guilty pleasures, etc. Oh wait, let's do one of each this week? :) Good idea.

Cover — The Civil Wars: "You Are My Sunshine"

See more of The Civil Wars in this post.


New Discovery — Jack & White "Smoke & Mirrors"

*I saw Jack & White perform live last Tuesday. It was so good.

Guilty Pleasure — Jessie J "Domino"

This song makes me want to dance. All around the room.


There you have it — the first Music Monday of 2012. What are you listening to? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Katelin said...

Oooh! I love Civil Wars! This is a cute idea Cheri!
Lately I've really been into the song "Yours Truly and Fall on Me" by Paradise Fears, as well as some Regina Spektor, Good Old War, and Noah & the Whale.
Awww music. <3

Bailey said...

Look up Tiger Mountain Peasant Song by First Aid Kit. It will change your life.