1.27.2012

friday finds.

Instead of doing the Top 10 finds from Pinterest this week, I decided to do 7. Believe me, it's not because I couldn't find 10 things to show you all. But, 7 is a fresh number ;) Enjoy!

1. Framed "LOVE" letters for Valentine's Day.



2. If I owned colored pants, they'd look like this:



3. Goal for future home:



4. This looks tasty:



5. So do these (who doesn't love peanut butter & chocolate??)



6. I love a good braid. Can't wait to try this when my hair is a little longer:



7. One day, I hope I can be clever like this:



Do you have a Pinterest? If so, send me a link in the comments!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness. I love that last one. If only I were that witty. Cute pants btw. They would look just darling on you. Love you lots!