8.05.2011

m.i.a.

Wow. Sorry I've been missing for awhile. Summer happened so fast. It was full of craziness including:

-Moving home
-Traveling to NYC, Boston, and D.C.
-Staying with cousins and sisters
-Studying abroad for 5 weeks in Granada, Spain
-Getting in a relationship
-Mission homecomings
-Wedding receptions
-Hanging out with family & nieces
-Meeting the boyfriend's family
-Motorcycle rides through the canyon
-River rafting
-Visiting friends before they leave for other schools/missions
-Celebrating birthdays of my amazing mother and beautiful sister
-Finding a place to live for the fall (a blessing indeed!)
-strengthening my testimony through prayer, reading scriptures, and also general conference addresses in the Ensign
-Moving back to Cedar (that was today)

See? A busy summer indeed. But very enjoyable. Lots of growing experiences. Some tough times but I made it through to now.

Well, goodnight :) Just wanted to let you all know I wasn't dead.


1 comment:

Marycatherine White said...

Yay! I'm so happy you're moved in and all. You'll love living with Erin! She's great. I hope to see you soon!