Today I realized a few things:
- I am registered for 8 classes. EIGHT. What? Now that is five 3-credit classes and three 1-credit classes. I created a calendar on google doc to view my schedule. It didn't look too terrible.
- Then I remembered I also have a 2-hour meeting each week that could give me class credit...except I'm at 18 credits so I don't have room. That means I go each week, do the work, but don't get the 2 credits (it's a required meeting for Presidential Ambassadors). Awesome. I also save one hour a week to give a campus tour and one hour a week to help with campus recruitment events.
- I'm the communication department representative. What does that mean? I'm not sure. But it means at least one meeting a week with the dean. And workshops. And stuff. I'm a little perturbed about this one because I thought I'd be reimbursed but instead I was told today, "That's a great resume builder." Guess what, people? Resumes don't pay rent or put food on my table.
- And there's institute. I haven't even started looking at when I will take a class yet or what class it will be.
- Oh, and I'm SUPER STOKED about this new project I'm taking part in which is going to drive SUU's social media campaign. Basically, I will be blogging once a week (on Tuesdays) about my experiences at SUU. I'd love you to follow that blog too. The more followers, the merrier!
- Aaaand I am applying for an on-campus job because...yeah, I have no other funds coming in this semester. That bites.
- Plus I need time to see this guy cause he's basically dreamy? Oh, and note that this photo was taken sometime before 7 a.m. Not too shabby!
The end.
2 comments:
figure out which class will be most time consuming and then see if it will be offered next semester. if so, drop that one and keep everything else.
OR...just soldier through and have an easy semester next semester. I had a semester like that - I was pulled in a thousand directions, but I think it was also my best semester. It kept me really focused since I couldn't slack.
i <3 you cher-bear. i miss you super bad.
Post a Comment