



I took a quick trip back home this last week & was able to spend time with best friends, go to the fair for the 8th year in a row with my mother, visit Red Butte Gardens and Temple Square, attend another friend's homecoming, make some delicious cookies, watch High Society and buy a new camera and experiment with all its features.
Oh, and I missed this guy:
I thought it was about time I post a picture up of us! This is my bf. He makes me laugh (as you can see in the second photo) and has amazing blue eyes, right? So, anyway. Just thought I'd throw a picture of us onto my blog for the heck of it...comment away on how cute we are ;)
Happy Sunday!
2 comments:
You guys are so cute! What beautiful blue eyes :) Looks like a fun weekend
yes, of course you guys are adorable. and it's evident that he makes you laugh and smile. :)
looks like a nice relaxing weekend before you head back to school. and it was fun talking to you yesterday! xoxo.
Post a Comment