8.26.2011

school so far.

HAPPY 500th POST!
WEEK 1 is almost over.

This week has been hectic to say the least. Classes started Monday; I found out I can graduate in April if I switched into one class this semester. I'm both excited and freaked out that I could very well graduate with my BA in 8 months. What?! There are pros and cons to staying for what should have been my senior year, but everything with graduating has sort of fallen into place. So, I'm going in that direction right now.

Second, I'm part of a new project. I post every Tuesday on this site. I will be posting mostly about campus events, things that go on in Cedar City, and my classes. Please check it out...especially on Tuesdays ;)

Third, the boy might be moving to Cedar. This would be awesome. He did surprise me a few days ago though, which made me so happy.

Fourth, I've been trying to exercise more so this week I've gone running Monday and Wednesday morning before class (getting up 3 hours before my 10 a.m. class makes me feel pretty good!). And Tuesday and Thursday I rode a bike. This morning I got to class only to find out it was cancelled and since my next class isn't until 1 p.m., I decided to go for a bike ride. I came back to find out I went 5 miles! I know that's not a ton on a bike, but it was good for me.

Alright. Two more classes. The last one doesn't get out until 4. That will make for good Fridays...


1 comment:

jen said...

i don't think you'll regret graduating early. and good job with the exercising!