2.15.2010

dear music.

i love you!
if i'm happy.
confused.
frustrated.
ecstatic.
you always get me.
and you know exactly what to say.

6 favorite songs of the moment?
"soldier" by Ingrid Michaelson
"you got me" by Colbie Caillat
"littlest things" by lily allen
"it's good to be in love" by Imogen Heap
"hallelujah" by Rufus Wainwright
"samson" by Regina Spektor

What are your favorite songs of the moment (or of all time)? Post in the comments :D

image found here

3 comments:

jen said...

of all time? "Jesus, Etc" and "Impossible Germany" and "Sky Blue Sky" by Wilco (pretty much anything by Wilco, actually). The entire Keane "Hopes & Fears" album. Bon Iver, Travis, Andrew Bird...so so many.

Currently, I love "Low Rising" by Swell Season, "Meet Me in the Morning" by Bob Dylan, "Stop the Train" by Henry Wolfe, "Who Loves the Sun"by The Velvet Underground, "Orange Sky" by Alexi Murdoch

I could go on for days and days. I love music.

JMay said...

Cute post! I agree-music cures all :-)

Loved your favorite songs. Samson is our first dance song at our wedding coming up, loveeee!

Meg and Brandon said...

"life after you" Daughtry
"i'm still Here" Johnny Rzenik
"like you do" angel taylor
and many many others but today those are my 3 top favorites :)
p.s you should come to my store. we sell the CUTEST vintage type writters for nothing and owl stuff :)