2.18.2010

can't wait.


I just bought this movie on Amazon. I checked a few months ago, but it was entirely too pricey. Using a little (ahem) "scholarship money" (you know who you are and what I'm talking about), I bought it tonight! It was only $7.50, which included shipping.

Who knows if I will like it?
But I don't see why I wouldn't.
I love Bing.
Love Old Blue Eyes.
Read a biography on Grace Kelly (fascinating).
And 50s musicals? Yes please.
I have a feeling i'm going to LOVE it!

4 comments:

kelly anne said...

dude it has bing grace AND frank! i'm sure you'll love it.

*ahem* i wouldn't mind watching it as well if you wanted to you know, have a movie night...

Cheri said...

Kelly, for SURE :D A movie night would be wonderful. A night without the paper, must I add! :D Depending on how fast it's shipped, it should be here by March 15 or so.

jen said...

i wish i had a scholarship like that when i was in school. :)

you're so adorable, by the way. i bet you just love the movie White Christmas, huh?

Cheri said...

White Christmas is one of the BEST movies :D SO, yes.