6.14.2009

what i wore sunday #8

Man, it's been a LONG time since I last posted one of these pics...but I thought I'd share with you what i wore today!

{this pic is not good quality..}

{kinda better but you can't see the shoes...and you can't see the cuteness of the dress}

{the shoes and scarf}

[|the details|]

-yellow shirt, Kohls
-blue "sailor" dress, Ross
-yellow shoes, Payless
-scarf, Apt.9, Kohls
-earrings, Chile street vendor :)

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

so pretty! Hey if you want me to do a banner for you I totally could. I'm kinda bored during the summer so I try to keep my hands busy. But your blog is so cute by itself that you totally don't need one!

Haley said...

Don't you love the rockstar diaries? :) Thanks for saying hi! Your blog is awesome!! I wish i would've started blogging back in highschool (sounds like it was way back when...it was just 3 years ago;)...an awesome way to record your fun memories!

And i love the oufit! I love how scarves, worn the right way, can be winter & summer wear :)