On Saturday Becky, mom, Hollie and I drove down to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It's such a beautiful temple. We took some fun pictures. Afterward we stopped by some stores (Ross, Kohls, IKEA). At IKEA, I got some stuff for college (a spatula, cutting board, and cheese graters) and then I stocked up on cinnamon rolls. :) They have them 6 for $4, but Saturday night they were buy 6, get 6 free. So, the four of us ended up with 12 cinnamon rolls!

{mom & becky}

{the sister and me}

{all of us in front of the temple}

{mom, me and becky}

{a beautiful temple, indeed}

{and again}

{and of course you're well-aware of my obsession for feet pictures..I think it's cause I love shoes!}

{here is a pic of me and hollie...having too much fun @ the store.}

{and finally, me with 2 dozen delicious cinnamon rolls.}
well, it's off to work. Becky and I made up a lovely new song on Sunday...I'm hoping to post it in the next few days!
love,
|c|
No comments:
Post a Comment