6.24.2009

i ♥ the sun + the water.

i woke up this morning to my phone ringing. It was my dear cousin, hollie. She invited me to go up with her sister and friend to the reservoir. I love being spontaneous and just hanging out! It was perfect weather. We ended up driving around the whole lake first because we didn't know where the beach part was, but it was all fun still. The water was a little chilly at first, but Natalie and I swam out to the buoy, which totally warmed us up! Here are some fun pics!


{our sandy feet}

{me and hollie in the water}

{me and sarah before getting wet!}

{a heart i made in the sand}

{the whole bunch of us!}

1 comment:

Brittany said...

oh where oh where has my friend Cheri gone? I don't know, I haven't talked to her FOREVER!!! Something really needs to be done about this?!