12.19.2013

Share YOUR Story.


It's been a few weeks (eh...maybe more) since I have written an actual blog post. But, I wanted to write a quick post about an upcoming "feature," if you will, of this blog.

My friend Carter gave me the idea to share conversion or faith-building stories on my blog in order to help those who might be reading. I think this will be a great way to fulfill my purpose as a missionary using social media. Carter even volunteered to write the first blog post, and I can't wait to read it -- and share it -- with you.

So, my invitation to you is that if you have struggled with the gospel and want to share your story, please do. It doesn't matter if it is your conversion story that led to baptism; if you want to share your struggles you might have faced after baptism; if you have been less active and changed directions; if you're still wondering why life is hard; if you love the gospel and want to tell others why. BUT! This idea will only work if people are willing to share their struggles and triumphs in living the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I know that this truly can be a tool used for good -- that through the words of all of you, we can lift up the "hands which hang down & strengthen the feeble knees." I invite you to share your story (you can do so anonymously as well).

I am excited about what we learn as we read the lessons that others have learned. And remember, this life isn't about survival -- it's about progression. We can do this!

If you want to help, you can leave a comment here, send me an email {at} cheri.peacock{at}myldsmail.net or send me a message on Facebook. 

No comments: