5.16.2012

Where'd you go? I've missed you so.

This past week was full of adventures ... namely, being potentially homeless, packing everything, house hunting, having prayers answered, finding a great home with a big attic room, meeting great new people, and enjoying Cedar Summer adventures: 
       --Tiki Shack trips, morning running, kickball, weeding the garden, great new roomies, bowling, summer kickoff BBQ, watching Maverick on a screen projector in a ghost town, Ultimate Frisbee, finally seeing We Bought A Zoo -- seriously, you should watch it, starting 2.5 jobs, summer institute in a packed room, etc. I guess it was kind of a big week. 

It's been a busy week. But now that cleaning, moving, and unpacking have finally happened, I will have more time to enjoy all the fun activities around. Seriously, there is something going on every night! Now, for some photos: 

Here is my adorable attic room. How I love it. Seriously. And I share it with one of my best friends, Amanda. BONUS! 
Tiki Shack Run with a great group of #CedarSummer folk. Can't wait for more fabulous adventures! 
I can't wait for all that's ahead this summer ... it's going to be a good one, folks. 

3 comments:

Jenessa said...

Woohoo! You should let me know when fun things are happening! Love ittt! :)

Unknown said...

I love your attic room!
I'm slightly/a lot jealous.

kelly anne said...

what?! almost homeless? what happened? also i love We Bought A Zoo.