"Good In Goodbye" -- Carrie Underwood
This song is off her new album and is basically a perfect song to describe my breakup last fall. I especially love the chorus:
"As bad as it was, as bad as it hurt, I thank God I didn't get what I thought that I deserved. Sometimes life leads you down a different road when you're holding on to someone that you gotta let go. Someday you'll see the reason why ... sometimes there's good in goodbye."
"Go Your Own Way" -- Fleetwood Mac (I have to thank my friend Sam for introducing me to this music).
I'll be honest. Of course I'd heard of Fleetwood Mac and I recognized this song when I heard it, I just didn't put the two together.
"This Is Home" -- Switchfoot
A little bittersweet since I'm not moving home for the summer, but a great song nonetheless :)
Happy Monday! Any new tunes? Send them my way, por favor.
3 comments:
here's a funny story: i went to a fleetwood mac concert a few years ago without really knowing any of their songs - or so i thought. it was amazing how many songs i knew! i love "go your own way"
Hmm....I love all of these! Especially the first one. Maybe have listened to it a mazillion times since you told me about it! :)
Love Music Monday! Thanks :)
Post a Comment