It's beautiful here.
The ocean waves are breathtaking (even if I've seen them only at night so far).
The air is humid, but not overly sticky.
There are great stores like Trader Joes and Whole Food Market that offer many delicious options.
There are more malls than I can count.
Rebekah and I have already had some adventures (my first mountain biking experience, taking a shot with slack lining, and going for runs up neighborhood hills) & there will be more in the next few days that I'm here.
We're going to the Newport Beach Temple on Thursday & I can't wait!

My summer vacation is going by way too fast!
I've taken a lot of pictures. Don't worry. I'll post them next week because for now? It's time to go play.
2 comments:
have fun! maybe you'll get the CA bug and never want to come back.
Oh my goodness! Humid but not overly sticky....that's my kind of weather! Come back soon!
Post a Comment