4.05.2012

to one of my best.

Guess what?  
20 years ago today, Miss Rebekah Schaff was born.
 A little more than 5 months ago, she and I became friends by hiking Angel's Landing together. It was sort of by chance that I ended up going on the hike -- I happened to be in the same room when plans were made & she invited me. It was a much needed getaway from a rough semester & I'll always be grateful that I decided, on a whim, to hike with three strangers, now friends.

Bekah is always willing to help (whether that be with my cookie cravings or grocery store trips or occasional boy meltdowns that happen far too often than necessary). She's my running buddy, my coupon & price matching partner in crime, my go-to when it comes to trying "healthy" food like almond milk, quinoa, and Greek yogurt (all of which I LOVE, thanks to her).

Even though she likes...love to make me feel awkward sometimes (right?), I know she'd help me in a heartbeat if needed.

Happy 20th Birthday, Rebekah!
 You're the best & I'm happy to call you one of my best friends :) I hope today is the best day yet.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you so much pretty girl! Sweetest thing ever! Cedar wouldn't be the same for me without you!!!!