4.24.2012

#CreepyPickUpLines

For those of you who follow me (or @samuelhardman) on Twitter, you might have seen the following tweets. But they're funny, so, too bad.  Your choice to read them again.

It all started on Sunday when I brought a baby to church. For clarification, I was babysitting. But what a magnet for attention! Then, I see this tweet before Sacrament Meeting started:

@Cheripeacock, mother for the day.

It continued with this:
@cheripeacock I have always thought you would look good as a mother. #CreepyPickUpLines


......and for 24 hours, Sam and I battled back and forth, throwing out #CreepyPickUpLines.
These were some of my favorite:

 @samuelhardman you sure looked good carrying the diaper bag & carseat for me. Let's do this for eternity? #CreepyPickUpLines

@cheripeacock I wish it was our child in that car seat. #CreepyPickUpLines

@cheripeacock I want my children to be musically talented and I see you are in the choir. So, I will let you do the math. #CreepyPickUpLines

@samuelhardman When I fall asleep or wake up, your life-sized face is the first thing I see on my wall. #CreepyPickUpLines #AlsoTheTruth

Then, we had someone join the conversation:

@samuelhardman @cheripeacock the world learned it from you #twittermaderomance
and another...
@samuelhardman @cheripeacock does a #twittermaderomance end up in a pinterest planned wedding?
But, throughout Monday, we continued the banter:

@samuelhardman at least I know that when you are in Texas, you're still only 140 characters away. #CreepyPickUpLines

People were entertained (Super entertained by the being sent back and forth by @cheripeacock & @samuelhardman)

One more for the day:
@cheripeacock You can either date me or I will stalk you. Your choice. #CreepyPickUpLines

And more interaction with others about our #TwitterMadeRomance
@cheripeacock @samuelhardman know the awkward feeling when you are in the same room as a romantic couple. Same feeling with these tweets.
&
@kirkblake @cheripeacock @samuelhardman I had to witness. I AM in the same room. I had that feeling. #barf

Ever have a conversation on Twitter? I even lost a follower in the 24-hour period. I guess he/she doesn't have a sense of humor! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bahahahah. I don't care if you lost a follower. I loved it. Kinda grossed me out at times. (sorry for the not real word) However, it made me happy.

Unknown said...

I stalked your blog earlier today, and I liked what I saw. If you know what I mean.. #CreepyPickUpLines #newmediaFTW