4.22.2012

snapshot sunday.

This weekend, the "Thunderbird Awards" and the "Thunderbird Ball" took place on campus.  It was a formal event, but I opted for a semi-formal, more comfy option (even though dancing in 5-inch heels is probably not recommended). Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pictures from the night:

I love excuses to wear red lipstick. I still don't know why my hair is looking so blonde in this photo, though. 
Amanda and I before going to the ball.
I also participated in a 5k on Saturday that benefitted a little girl who is fighting cancer. I'll post more of that soon, I hope. We had some great "pre-race stretching" photos too.

Well, just one more week of class. One week of finals. Then the summer begins ... ps. I forgot to tell you, but....I'm also going to be working at The Little Brick House this summer! Yes, after a post about how great their food is and a giveaway, they decided to hire me ;) I'll be working in the antique shop (did you know I LOVE antique stores?) and hopefully also making sandwiches too. I'll let you know how it goes! 

Happy Sunday!

No comments: