4.11.2012

Little Brick House GIVEAWAY!!

the pulled turkey breast sandwich
I've never done a giveaway before, but what better time to start, right? I'm excited to announce that the winner of this giveaway will receive ONE FREE MEAL at The Little Brick House, my favorite place to eat in Cedar City.

 I've been there a handful of times and have tried the following: buffalo chicken philly, gourmet grilled three cheese, philly cheesesteak, and the pulled turkey breast. If you want to take a full look at the menu, click here.  All are delicious,  come with freshly made potato chips and a pickle spear. YUM. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

So, you should really enter the drawing. It'll be worth it ;)

homemade razzleberry pie
Here are the rules:

1. "Like" Little Brick House on Facebook and leave a comment here saying you did.

For extra entries (each requires a separate comment): 

2. Follow my blog and leave a comment with your email saying you did.

3. Tweet about this giveaway using a link to this blog and leave a comment with a link to the tweet.

4. Create a Facebook post or blog post about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link letting me know you did.

Good luck! This giveaway will close on April 17! 

26 comments:

Unknown said...

I Liked little brick house on facebook.brant_parker22@hotmail.com

Charley said...

I like the Little Brick House on Facebook!

charley.williams35@gmail.com

Charley said...

I follow your blog!

charley.williams35@gmail.com

Charley said...

I tweeted about your giveaway!

https://twitter.com/#!/HamiltonCharley/status/190137472456470528

charley.williams35@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I Liked the fb page

Missbb125@gmail.com

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/#!/missbb125
I posted on twitter!

missbb125@gmail.com

Unknown said...

missbb125@gmail.com - I follow you...

Unknown said...

https://www.facebook.com/brittnay.barnes

I made a fb post.

missbb125@gmail.com

Jenessa said...

I liked them on Facebook! my roommate Laren introduced me to them...HEAVEN. So excited you're doing this! :)

Jenessa said...

girl I've been following your blog forever! :) lol

jenessa.petersen@yahoo.com

Jenessa said...

And now ALLLL of my facebook peeps will know about this. :)

https://www.facebook.com/jenessa.marie

Unknown said...

I tweeted about it!
https://twitter.com/#!/RebekahSchaff

rebekahschaff@gmail.com

Unknown said...

following your blog
rebekahschaff@gmail.com

Unknown said...

liked the LBH on facebook

rebekahschaff@gmail.com

Unknown said...

posted on facebook about it!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1042530164

rebekahschaff@gmail.com

Amy said...

I guess it didn't work the first time. Well I liked the little brick house on facebook, i posted the contest on my facebook, and I am following your blog. my e-mail is amy.heaps9@gmail.com

Courtney Dumont said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney Dumont said...

Whoops separate, Following you! courtneydumont@suumail.net

Courtney Dumont said...

Consider it tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/CourtneyDumont1/status/190236133844717568

Miss Jones said...

Yum! I liked them on FB. :)

Miss Jones said...

Ooooh, I follow your blog too! alexandria37@gmail.com

Miss Jones said...

And I tweeted too: https://twitter.com/#!/missalexjones37

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah, I would like this little prize here.

I follow your blog.

Tweeted about it.

Also, like them on FB.

Karen said...

Definitely one of my favorite places in Cedar. I had my first experience there last Friday and I can't wait until I'm down that way again so I can make a visit. missionarymama@hotmail.com.

Karen said...

Liked on facebook...missionarymama@hotmail.com