But, life lately has been a little crazy. I had six finals, work party, work, ugly sweater shin-digs, paint fight, moving houses, and Forgotten Carols that all fit in the space of one week.
Phew. Now I can relax. I just started reading The Hunger Games series ... and like the rest of those who have read them, I was a bit addicted. Thank goodness I have neighbors that have let me borrow the second & third book so I can stay busy for the next few days ;)
What's coming up? Tomorrow I get my wisdom teeth out! Merry Christmas to me. I'm not going to lie .... I'm a bit nervous about it :/ Because my teeth haven't come through yet, my dentist performs the surgery without me "going under." I will just be sitting there with my mouth numbed. The thought makes me quiver.
Luckily, the fridge is stocked with Greek yogurt, peppermint icecream, and jello salad (the only dish I'll eat with cottage cheese). Talk about those "soft foods" they suggested for 24 hours. Of COURSE I'll post pics
So, besides reading & monitoring the puffiness of my cheeks, I'll also be making my aunt's famous fudge in the next few days (another thing I thought I didn't like ... until I tried it again last year) & dipping pretzels in white chocolate & sprinkles to take to friends, and watching Christmas movies.
Before I go, here's a few pictures of some of the past week's activities:
my roommates and I had an end-of-the-semester paint fight. It was the last big "hoorah" before four of us graduate/get married/move (the last one, in my case). It was a BLAST even if took some scrubbing to get that paint out of my left ear ... I really will miss these girls. But, here's hoping for some great adventures ahead :)

1 comment:
If I knew before now that you were getting your wisdom teeth out, I would have given you this tip: take lots of vitamin c two days before and you won't swell up. When I got my wisdom teeth out (at 18), they hadn't come through yet either - so they really had to dig them out. Fortunately, I was completely under the entire time. I remember telling the doctor I painted my toenails just for the surgery and the next thing I knew I was done. Good luck with everything - I promise it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be! :)
Post a Comment