1.07.2011

gotta keep fighting.

today, i used up the rest of my birthday present from my sister jen and purchased David Archuleta's latest CD, The Other Side of Down. I was a fan of David on American Idol and own his first CD and Christmas album. But this one? It's better. Much better. I love it! If you like David, check it out (or even if you don't...but then you probably won't enjoy it). I've been obsessed with his song "Something 'Bout Love" all semester. But now? Oh man. I'm enamored with his latest songs!

Some of my favorite lyrics from "Other Side of Down":
-In a whirl-wind spinning, somehow it knocked me off my feet
But I know better than to let it get the best of me,
I could give up, I could stay stuck, I could move on
So I put one foot front of the other,
No no no nothing's gonna break my stride,
I keep climbing, gonna keep fighting until I make it to the other side of down.

Watch it below:



2 comments:

kelly anne said...

ooo! i like it. you sure hold onto birthday money for a long time... if mine lasts a week it's a miracle...

Karen said...

GREAT SONG...I would like to hear the whole album then I can decide if I should own a copy. You know how I feel about David...just like a young school girl.I love the beat. I actually have one of the songs from his first album as my ring tone right now.