10.13.2010

I dropped a jellybean ...

and other small tales from my life :)

Here at the paper, we have a quote board. Most of you won't understand (or care) about these quotes, but since they make ME laugh (and few select others), here are some of my favorite:

Me: "(What if) I'm a fresh-woman" Referring to the term freshman + what my brain does after long hours.

While I am discussing various Spice Girls (and their names), coworker Hub said: "Pumpkin spice should've been one of the spice girls. They'd have stayed around longer."

Hub: "I wish I had a Hostess cupcake for my pillow" (seeing a plush pillow)
Me: "I wish I had a Hostess cupcakes for my mouth!"

Elwood: "If Google was a man, I would find a state where gay marriage was legal and marry it."

AND finally:

Me: "Ah man! I dropped a jelly bean down my shirt."
Cleveland (down the next row): "I'll get it!"

inappropriate.

happy wednesday!

1 comment:

Karen said...

last comment inappropriate - I agree...