10.18.2010

it's never too early



...for a birthday wishlist.
Or maybe it is. Nonetheless, I'm getting a jumpstart on things this year.

Here are some things at the top of my list:


Sorry, I couldn't save the image from Target, but these gray boots would happily replace my sad gray boots that are falling apart :/ See them here.
The Taylor Swift CD. I will have to exercise serious self-restraint to NOT buy this CD when it comes out on Oct. 25 (hint, hint mom).
An argyle sweater and/or tall argyle socks! Not necessarily this one. But, I do like the colors! Or a navy blue/yellow one. Mmm..lovely.
And, lastly, a hat like this. It's on sale for only $9.99 now! I have a brown hat, but would love a gray or black one to go with all those outfits :)

Well, there you have it folks, my top 4 items. Happy Monday!






2 comments:

Karen said...

nice suggestions but I already have ideas for your birthday....hope you like what I have in mind. :-)

mks said...

yes i did dye my hair and i love it! we'll miss you at the shower. lets get together over christmas!