
-made delicious cookies with great company ;)
-watched Titanic with my fantastic roommate
-remembered why I love A Cinderella Story (Chad Michael Murray)
-went boating, tubing, and cliff-jumping with some pretty awesome people (see above pic)
-wrote two songs with an incredibly-talented so
meone (and they're wonderful, I'm not going to be modest about it. I LOVE them.)
-picked up Ben & Jerry's at 1 a.m. from Walmart to celebrate our song writing :)
-got called to be the 2nd counselor for Relief Society in my new ward
-went to a fabulous fireside with roomie and a walk after
It's been a great weekend! Seriously. I've smiled a lot. And that's always a good sign! :)
until next time,
{c}
3 comments:
You will be FANTASTIC in the the RS!
when are you going to POST said songs, missy? i want to hear them.
I will try and get them recorded somehow Kelli! :) And thanks Juli.
Post a Comment