9.22.2010

indie loves me.

I love indie music. It makes me extremely happy. Discovering bands and listening to non-mainstream music is exciting! My friend introduced me to this song a few days ago and I can't get enough! I know some of you may hate indie music and I respect that ... but, I simply love it.
It also impresses me when a guy listens to indie music...a total plus! Another friend introduced me to an amazing site yesterday. It's similar to Pandora, but is strictly indie. Go here and find out for yourself.

Guess what? It's cooling down. Fall is almost here. Leaves are starting to change. I can't wait!
love you all (unless you're a stranger...in which case, leave me a comment so I know who you are!).
{c}

3 comments:

jen said...

that link didn't work. boo. you know i love indie music. and i love pandora. so i think i would love that site...

cool song!

mks said...

i love fall too! especially pumpkin bread and cookies

kelzone said...

you should try daytrotter.com