— facebook multiple times a day
— eating too many sweets
— eating mostly cereal, pb &j, and top ramen (it's no way to live)
— avoiding my reading for classes that I feel like I already know (intro to newswriting)
— complaining
— going to Walmart multiple times per week
habits I'm trying to incorporate:
— getting 7-9 hours of sleep
— exercising a few times per week (Zumba, anyone?)
— having a good attitude about life, love, and school
— more creativity (including songwriting and writing guitar music)
— (not) being so boycrazy...but let's face it, old habits die hard ;)
And now, it's off to class. I have more habits to break/make, but that's all I can think of for now!
{c}
3 comments:
i'm trying to cut back on FB too. It's so addictive!! Good luck not being boy crazy. You're addicted to me, it's in your blood.
so basically you're taking all the joy out of life?
good goals...I'm trying to work on some goals myself. Didn't do so good on the sleep one tonight though since it's two....but I did get almost all the Halloween decorations up :-)
Post a Comment