that's who.
Here's a quick story that recounts my embarrassment quite nicely.
Monday night after FHE, I decided it was lovely weather to go for a run. Only problem? It was around 9 p.m., and thus, a little on the dark side. I decided to ask a certain boy if he would like to go with me. Under normal circumstances, he would. BUT, because he had just indulged in a hefty meal from Panda Express, he declined.
I still wanted to go, so I told my mother I was headed out on a run (to which she said, "That's not safe!") and I know it probably wasn't, but I went quickly anyway.
Well, about an hour later, I got a text from said-boy, who inquired on my well-being. Immediately, I sent a text to my mom, "Mom! He just asked if I was still alive! :) Hooray!". A minute after, to my horror, I realized I hadn't sent it to my mom, but to him.
Awkward. Unbelievably so. Luckily, he has a good sense of humor, so he just laughed when I told him I had meant to send it to my mom so she knew people here were "looking out for me" ...but I have a feeling he won't let me soon forget this.
3 comments:
you're right. you did win the most embarrassing award.
thank you for making me laugh today.
ahh hahh hahh! that's hilarious. Is this last year's boy or this year's boy? either way...SO funny.
HAHAHAHA!!! Classic!! Don't you hate when that happen?! I'm sure he was quite flattered ;)
Post a Comment