8.24.2010

bouquets of sharpened pencils.

it's that time of the year again!

I have now been a college sophomore for 2 days (although today I was told I looked 16, which made me a little sad...I was hoping at least 18 these days!). It's already been hectic, like I predicted, but there have been plenty of fun memories made already.

I'm thrilled about my institute class, nervous about stats, wish I could remember more Spanish (I should definitely know the things I'm learning and thus will probably be staying in the class, rather than testing out as I had hoped), and working up my nerves to talk to mr.foreign-exchange student once more. Luckily, with my job at the newspaper, I can easily make up a reason to talk to him again (cue story on study abroad students!).

In other news, please listen to this girl. She has a beautiful voice (reminds me of Zooey Deschanel). And....if you would like to get me a birthday present this year (or just for fun), I'd love her CD (wink wink....). But, even if you don't donate the CD to me, just listen to her. For yourself. You'll thank me. Plus, she's just pretty.
Alright, off to do some homework, editing, and other fun joys.


{c}

ps. i hope you're all familiar with the title of this post. If not, shame on you.
pps. pencil pic taken from here.

No comments: