Growing up, I remember thinking high school seniors were so old, missionaries were DEFINITELY "grown up" and an RM was definitely old! Now, the majority of my friends fit into the last two categories, and mid-twenties is the basic range for those I associate with.
I'm growing up! I don't know how it happened! Needless to say, I'm excited to start school (and nervous). I'm sure many adventures await me for this year. It's been a great summer, full of unexpected happenings, both good & bad, but overall, I've learned A LOT.
Now, here's to a new semester, new (but familiar) surroundings, and a new excitement for life, love, and friendship!
Sorry for the lack of posting..I've been in a "I have nothing new" frame of mind!
Adios for now.
1 comment:
part of my heart is envious of you and part will be there in cedar with you. i hope you'll go hiking for me. and don't worry, i'll be back there in two years.
Post a Comment