7.20.2010

pedicures on our toes, toes.



I've been visiting my brother, sister-in-law Jenni, and their very adorable children for the last week. It's been a yearly tradition for about six years and I look forward to it every summer. Anyway, yesterday Jenni and I made a trip to a spa, where we both got pedicures! This was both my first spa and pedicure experience. I'm a cheapskate..and although I still feel a little guilty about spending the money on pampering myself...well, it was quite enjoyable :) The spa was so relaxing and the foot rub....awesome. So, here are some pictures!


{me & Jenni laughing in the relaxation room after getting our pedicures done and a picture of our pampered toes! The bottom picture is of us at the pool, wearing our matching swim cover ups (which are actually American Eagle dresses). Jenni is so beautiful, talented, and an amazing wife/mother/sister.}

ps...who knows where I got the title of this post from?

ciao!

2 comments:

kelzone said...

that horrendous kesha song that should be forever banned from anyone having to tolerate hearing her voice anywhere ever again.

kelly anne said...

haha it shouldn't be banned, i love it!

i wake up in the morning feeling like p-diddy...