1.04.2010

resolutions.

everyone makes them, and I'm going to share mine with you:

(These are a few I thought of the other day and are now on my computer via the awesome "stickie note" application...love it!).

-Exercise 3xs a week (I have a class so that'll definitely be happening). I went this morning before class and while it made me feel great, I also realized how long it's been since I've worked out!
-Eat healthier (limit fast food to once a month) and try to eat more balanced meals. Kind of hard living the "college life" and so far, I've failed at eating very nutritious meals...but I'll try!
-Be to church on time, and have a good attitude about learning :)
-Practice piano more (1 hour on Sunday)
-Read scriptures BEFORE homework (and before class, when possible)
-Baptisms once a month
-4.0 GPA (I did it before college, I should be able to now!).
-Be open and friendly. Don't hold back. Say "Hi" to strangers and don't be FEARFUL! I do this randomly sometimes when I see a new face, but I want to do it even more. Talk to people cause who knows what great relationships you could be missing out on??

There are some for ya! Tell me yours in the comments, if you want!

-Cheri

1 comment:

jen said...

I like your resolutions...though, don't be too hard on yourself about the 4.0 GPA. Just strive to do your best and don't stress about the number. :)
Love you!