the stress of spring semester is hitting. right about now.
the only thing on my mind lately is newspaper, newspaper, newspaper...did i send out story assignments? are the photographers notified of the events? when do i need to edit stories? am i supposed to be writing any articles this time?
oh, and then there's always these things in the back of my mind:
-where did all the boys go second semester? cause they sure aren't where i am.
-how come i'm obsessed with jess + rory?
-where am i going to live next semester?
-who am i going to live with?
-will that zit go away soon?
-is there a limit to my love of icecream?
....time to study. at least i LOVE my music class!
3 comments:
There is nothing wrong with being obsessed with the perfect Gilmore Girls couple, Jess and Rory. I love them!
Ha ha. I love you!
At least you only are worried about one pimple....
Haha! I've been thinking about a lot of those things too, recently. yes! Meeting for lunch would be lovely! We must do it!
Post a Comment