My mom is also so supportive of me. In high school, I would always hear her at cross country meets proudly yelling, "Go Cheri!!!" and she was always at all the choir concerts she could be. She is also a great example of faith and a testimony of enduring love.
Another thing is that my mom is so dedicated to her work- and she likes to make sure her coworkers know it. She makes a special treat on their birthdays, and even made 500 cupcakes (and frostened each one) for a fedex celebration!
For the last 7 years, it's been just me and my mom. That's going to change in 2 short weeks. I can't believe it. I've been so lucky to have her right by my side. We always joke that we are more like "roommates" than mother/daughter. I love our midnight shopping trips to Walmart (or Kohls occasionally when they have "late-owl" hours), our habit of baking cookies/zucchini bars/cupcakes nearly every week, our sleep-in Saturdays, our matching outfits (we have purposely bought the same shirt for "matching outfit" pictures), etc.

discovering a new favorite place to eat

waiting at kohls at 5 am black Friday morning (after being up 2-ish hours)

a contest at the fair

she makes cute jack-o-lanterns

lookin' sassy talking on the phone

one of the first matching outfits :)
Mom, i LOVE you mucho. happy happy birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment